All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
City Veterinary Office
Vision: We envision a progressive, peaceful, clean and safe Baguio – free of hot meat, rabid and stray animals.
Mission: To create an environment that provides clean, safe and sound meat, fish and agricultural products fit for human consumption; provide basic agricultural extension services and prevent and control animal health diseases
Service Pledge: To deliver prompt, quality and excellent service to our various stakeholders and customers at all times.
- Provide technical assistance and support in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic veterinary and agricultural services and provision of adequate facilities pursuant to Section 17 of the Local Government Code of 1991;
- Develop plans and strategies and implement the same particularly those related to veterinary activities and which have to do with agricultural programs and projects which the City Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered to provide for under the Local Government Code;
- Advice the Mayor on all matters pertaining to the slaughter of animals for human consumption and the regulation of slaughterhouses; Regulates the keeping of domestic animals, regulate and inspect poultry, milk and dairy products for public consumption; enforce all laws and regulations for the prevention of cruelty to animals; and take the necessary measures to eradicate, prevent or cure all forms of animal diseases;
- Be in the frontline of veterinary related activities and delivery of basic agricultural services; such as in the outbreak of highly-contagious deadly diseases, and in situations resulting in the depletion of animals for work and human consumption; particularly those arising from and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
- Recommend to the Sanggunian and advise the mayor, as the case may be, on all matters related to agriculture and aquaculture which will improve the livelihood and living conditions of the inhabitants;
- Ensure the maximum assistance and access to resources in the production, processing and marketing of agricultural products are extended to farmers and local entrepreneurs;
- Enforce rules and regulations relating to agriculture and aquaculture; and
- Coordinate with government agencies and non-government organizations which promote agricultural productivity through appropriate technology compatible with environmental integrity.