All inbound travelers
City of Baguio real-time monitoring of Covid-19 Cases.Covid-19 Hotlines
Telephone:(074) 442-1900, (074) 442-1905, (074) 661-1455
Cellular: Globe(0927) 628-0498, Smart(0999) 678-4335endcov19.baguio.gov.ph
City Fire Station
Ensures the prevention and suppression of destructive fires within the City, investigation of its cause, immediate response to any natural and/or man-made disasters and the strict implementation of the Fire Code of the Philippines 2008 (RA 9415).
1. Fire Safety Evaluation Clearance (FSEC) for Building Permit
2. Fire Safety Inspection Certificate (FSIC) for: a. Occupancy Permit b. New Business Permit c. Renewal of Business Permit
A modern fire service fully capable of ensuring a fire safe nation by 2034.
We commit to prevent and suppress destructive fires, investigate its causes; enforce Fire Code and other related laws: respond to man-made and natural disasters and other emergencies.
Reference: Memorandum Circular Number 2016-003
(Subject: Implementing Guidelines for the Adoption of BFP’s New Vision and Mission Statements)
“Save lives and protect properties.”
MANDATES AND FUNCTIONS
The Bureau of Fire Protection was created by virtue of RA 6975 primarily to perform the following functions:
- Be responsible for the prevention and suppression of all destructive fires on:
- Building, houses and other structures;
- Land transportation vehicles and equipment;
- Ships and vessels docked at piers or wharves anchored in major sea ports;
- Petroleum industry installations;
- Plane crashes; and
- Other similar activities
- Be responsible for the enforcement of the Fire Code of the Philippines (RA 9514) and other related laws;
- Shall have the power to investigate all causes of fires and if necessary, file the proper complaint with the city or provincial prosecutor who has jurisdiction over the case;
- In the time of national emergency, all elements of the BFP shall upon direction of the President, assist the AFP in meeting the national emergency; and
- Shall establish at least one (1) fire station with adequate personnel, firefighting facilities and equipment in every provincial capital, city and municipality subject to standard rules and regulations as maybe promulgated by the DILG.