All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
P. BURGOS SEWERLINE PROJECT HITS SNAG
16 September 2022 - The City Environment and Parks Management Office (CEPMO) has called out the contractor undertaking the office’s sewerline construction project at P. Burgos barangay for failing to comply with its contractual obligations resulting to the project’s slow progress.
Mayor Benjamin Magalong who inspected the project last week expressed displeasure over the status of the project which according to him, aside from being delayed, is also untidy, disorderly and unsafe.
CEPMO Officer Rhenan Diwas said the office had issued directives to the contractor to undertake the project based on the applicable engineering standards and to employ construction methods to complete the project within the schedule to no avail.
Diwas said that since the project duration had already lapsed, the CEPMO had prepared a notice to be forwarded to the Bids and Awards Committee for Infrastructure Projects to apprise the body for failure by the contractor to comply with its contractual obligations.
He said this could result to possible blacklisting or prohibition of the said contractor to participate in city government funded projects.
The project covers 552.8 meters with a fund cost of P4.9 million. Its target date of completion was May 30, 2022. – Aileen P. Refuerzo