All inbound travelers
Economic Stimulus Package
Baguio In My Pocket
Baguio in my pocket is a collection of applications that aims to promote an e-government ecosystem of hands-free transactions, citizen data management, contact tracing and other essential services for the people of Baguio City.
City Jail Warden's Office (Female) - FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
LAWYERS and or Legal Counsel may visit their client anytime, No Noon Break.
IMMEDIATE FAMILY (as defined under the law), may visit on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday or Sunday at 12:30pm-3:30pm. A visitors who visits on Saturday are not allowed to visit on Sundays. Due to limited facility for visitation, a maximum of three (3) visitors only are allowed simultaneously to enter for one (1) inmate ( 1inmate:3 visitors). However, in any cases of visitors in excess of three (3), they could wait for the previous visitors who entered to exit.
CHILD POLICIES ON VISITATION:
(a) 0 to 2 years of age may avail of the Mother/Grandmother and Child Care every 10:30am - 11:30am on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays;
(b) Children more than 2 years old to 7 years of age or the Non/ Pre-Schooler age may visit at 12:30pm-3:30pm on Wednesdays and Fridays only;
(c) Children more than 7 years old to 16 years of age or the School age, are allowed to visit only on Saturdays or Sundays at 12:30pm-3:30pm.
(a) NO CHILD VISITOR IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE JAIL ACCOMPANIED BY ANOTHER MINOR/ CHILD. THUS, A CHILD VISITOR MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ANY ADULT FAMILY/ RELATIVE.
(b) As a nationwide policy, NO VISITATION on MONDAYs.
(c) All Visitors, to include Lawyers are required to deposit their Firearms (if any) and Cellphone(s) at the Gate Officers.
(d) SMOKING is Strictly NOT ALLOWED at BCJFD Premises
1) Unexpired Valid Identification Card or Passport
2) Person visiting an inmate is subject to Jail SOPs of Search, including their luggage(s)
3) Observe Dress Decorum:
- No wearing of Yellow shirts/ blouse or torso clothes
- No wearing of tattered or rugged pants
- Skinny or Legging Pants may be worn but it must be paired with long blouse or shirt
- No wearing of micro-mini skirts and short-short pants
Legal Counsel, Immediate Family and Bondsmen may secure a Certificate of Detention with the following requirements:
1) Request Letter
2) Unexpired Valid Identification Card
HOW CAN I/ WE CONDUCT JAIL OUTREACH PROGRAM(s), RESEARCH, DOCUMENTATION OR ANY ACTIVITY FOR SCHOOL REQUIREMENTS?
Submit to the Desk Officer your Request Letter with Clear Purpose, Schedule and your contact number. You will be in contact, if not you can wait to confirm your schedule since, activities in jail are calendared in a month and tentatively slated for a quarter as well.
NOTE: Interviews, Photo/ Video Taking and Social Network uploading of documents and photos are strictly NOT ALLOWED unless issued a BJMPRO-CAR permit or clearance.
A) Jail policies, rules and regulations concerning security system and procedures for Inmates' Welfare activities must be strictly followed.
B) Only bonafide members of the church organization, civil society group, GOs and NGOs who conduct regular service inside the jail after accreditation and with appropriate MOA shall be recommended for issuance of Service Providers Identification (ID) Cards.
C) ID cards issued should be Location Specific with an effectivity of thirty-six (36) months only renewable thereafter.
D) Service Providers Issued even issued with ID Cards are required to undergo the routine Security Search.
E) Service Providers should actively participate in the National Correctional Consciousness Week (NACOCOW) on the last week of November.
F) Service Providers are all subject for background check by the Directorate for Intelligence or Regional Intelligence Division.
G) Service Providers shall attend quarterly meeting at the Regional IWD or on a sheduled regular meeting(s).
Service Providers shall submit to the BJMP Regional Office the following documents, to wit:
1. Letter of Intent signed by the Head of the Religious Organization, Non Religious Organization, Non Government Organization
2. SEC Registration of the Service Providers or Certificate of Accommodation of SEC Registered Organization
3. Application for issuance of BJMP ID Cards to Service Providers.
4. NBI, Po0lice and Barangay Clearance for Individual Service Providers who are not members of the Organization
5. Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- SP shall prepare the MOA and shall be reviewed by the Legal Service Unit of the Region with the Regional IWDD for the Approval of both the Regional Director and the Head or Authorized Representative of the SP.
- Any violation of the agreement could be a sufficient ground to rescind the MOA.