All inbound travelers
City of Baguio real-time monitoring of Covid-19 Cases.Covid-19 Hotlines
Telephone:(074) 442-1900, (074) 442-1905, (074) 661-1455
Cellular: Globe(0927) 628-0498, Smart(0999) 678-4335endcov19.baguio.gov.ph
City Administrator's Office
- Develops plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the City Mayor; implement the same particularly those which have to do with the management and administration-related programs and projects which the City Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered to provide for under the Local Government Code;
- Assists in the coordination of the work of all the officials of the local government unit, under the supervision, direction, and control of the City Mayor and for this purpose, he may convene the chief of offices and other officials of the local government unit;
- Institute administrative reforms;
- Provides administrative support services particularly during calamities; and
- Implements Tourism, Special Events and Sports Programs.
A Vibrant City Government; Progressive Tourism; Zero Casualty & Reduced Destruction during Disaster/ Calamities; and Highly Competitive Local Athletes
- Develop Innovative Management Plans and Strategies;
- Institute Effective Administrative Reforms;
- Coordinate and Facilitate the Conduct of Institutionalized and Special Events;
- Institute Effective Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, Response and Relief - Rehabilitation Programs and Projects;
- Institute Efficient Program on Sports Promotion and Development.
TOURISM AND SPECIAL EVENTS DIVISION
- Implements institutionalized Special Events; other Special Events for Baguio's promotion; Special Events for outside Baguio's promotion; Domestic, International Sister-City Exchange Program and lakbay-aral; Other tourism promotion/ advocacies;
- Responsible in the crafting of the Baguio City Tourism Development Plan;
- Implements the Baguio Tourism Code, Standards; Manages the Standard Local Tourism Statistics System (Pursuant to R. A. 9593) and Regulation (Pursuant to Ordinance #44, series of 1997); and
- Manages information centers and Baguio Convention Center.
SPORTS AND RECREATION DIVISION
- Responsible in sports promotion and provides support to city athletes;
- Participates in various Sports Events;
- Supports in City Hall Sports Activities;
- Implements Sports Activities during Special Events;
- Hosts national/ local promotional sports events;
- Responsible in the crafting of the Baguio City Sports Development Plan; and
- Manages operation and maintenance of city sports facilities.
- Provides human resource management services;
- Manages supply, property and equipment;
- Maintains a system of records;
- Prepare financial claims and budget proposals with local budget forms; and
- Provides technical and secretariat services to committees, special bodies and tourism/ special events.
CITY DISASTER AND RISK REDUCTION MANAGEMENT OFFICE
- Coordinates and conducts Disaster Prevention and Mitigation; Disaster Preparedness; Disaster Response; Conducts Research and Planning;
- Coordinates operations and warning services; and
- Provides trainings.