Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the City Librarian?
The City Librarian is Mr. Emilio B. Supsupin.
Where is the Baguio City Library?
The Baguio City Library is located at the corner of Kisad Road and Jose Abad Santos Drive, Burnham Park, Baguio City.
What time is the Library open?
The Library is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 12:00 AM; 1:00 - 5:00PM and Saturday from 8:00 - 12:00AM only.
What do I get in order to enter the Library?
Just present any valid identification cards like school ID, postal ID, drivers license, PRC license, senior ID, passports etc.
How can I borrow Library materials?
1. Use the Card Catalog or Online Public Access Catalog to find if the book needed is/are available.
2. If the book is available, get a piece of paper from the boxes found on top of the card catalog cabinet and copy all the necessary information like: Call Number, Author, and Title.
3. Present the call slip together with your ID to the librarian in charge for close shelf and locate the book by yourself for open shelf to get the needed materials by using the subject advisory corresponding to the call number of the books you intend to use.
Can I borrow library materials at home?
All resources are for library use only.
How can I secure a library card?
The library does not issue a borrower's card since all resources are for room use only.
What are the sections of the library?
1. Periodical Section
2. Theses/Dissertation Section
3. Law Section
4. Filipiniana Section
7. Electronic Library (e-library) and internet services section
BAGUIO CITY LIBRARY
City Hall, Baguio City
Ph/Fx: (+63)(074) 442 - 8917 / (+63) (074) 442 - 2837